Everyone needs recovery. You shouldn’t have to struggle alone.
The Celebrate Recovery family is compassionate and provides a safe place for you to be real about your struggles. Whether you’re struggling with addictions such as alcohol or drugs, sexual issues such as pornography, eating disorders, or co-dependency – Celebrate Recovery’s proven Christ-centered 12-Step program will help you find freedom.
Our share groups are gender and issue specific, giving you the opportunity to share your struggles in a safe, understanding environment. These are the issue-specific groups that meet currently:
- Anger Management
- Grief, Loss and Depression
- Sexual Addictions
- Mixed Issues
- Chemical Addictions
CR meets every Monday night in our Main Building – Auditorium.
(Starting January 4th we will be meeting on Fridays in the Main Building)
- 5:45 – 6:30pm – CrossRoads Diner: Dinner is served, $3 donation
- 6:45 – 8pm – Large Group Worship & Teaching or Testimony
- 8 – 9pm – Open Share Group (Gender and Issue Specific)
- 9 – 10pm – Crosstalk Cafe